Friday, February 26, 2010

High Aims for Nopal Nectar on Google

I'm always excited whenever I decide to check the effectiveness of my SEO promotion on Google with the keywords,"Frank Heath" and "Morecontacts". This week the results were very significant!

It's sometime now since I set up my first GOLD Veretekk system called "Morecontacts" - 4 years * in fact. Ever since then I've triad to apply what I've learned. I've followed that effort with another one -"Frank Heath" - and have always been pleased with my results.

What was special this week was the fact that I haven't been working quite so hard trying to get a good result for either "Frank Heath" or "Morecontacts" and yet I achieved my Goal - #One position on Google for both keywords.

WHAT I LEARNED

Like most of you reading this I expected to get Premium Leads by the hundreds! What happened was a steadily increase in numbers. I always recognized that working from home would never be easy so this was no big surprise. I have come to realize that this is just a start.
Part two of my campaign is now to work these leads into my sales funnel for my main work from home business which I call,: "Nopal Nectar" Learn more here CLICK

The product blends antioxidant-rich Nopal cactus superfruit with a naturally-sweet Agave nectar to bring create a deliciously unique concentrated wellness drink that delivers scientifically proven health benefits through a process which harnesses the power of betalains, a rare and powerful class of antioxidants that flourishes in the Nopal fruit. (Hence my reason for calling it 'Nopal Nectar').

Betalains are natural antioxidants and they are only found in a few of the world's plants.

The product is produced by a well-established and revered US company which provides a work-from-home opportunity too! It's also unique in the fact that its a company that has an active promotion and follow-up sales system which allows you to Share and Earn!Learn more here : http://www.sonoranbloom.com/content/products/nopalea/success.aspx

In order to develop interest in this I'm working on a couple of Lead Capture Pages to use in conjunction with my Veretekk Gold Systems which have all the tools necessary. Creating Groups, lead capture forms, Re Direct web pages, Free web pages plus uploading of thousands of leads at a time - all can be accomplished from a single 'Gold' system.

The next step will be to monitor how many of the fresh daily leads I get from another of my Veretekk sites- FreeFFas site-and upload into the system reach my re-direct page - - fill in the lead-capture form and enter my sales funnel process!




Independent TriVita Affiliate Member Frank Heath ID# 13131149

No comments:

Post a Comment